oooh weee, I have been making life hard on that handsome man.

That is him.... my guy. :)
He has been keeping me strong when I am falling apart.
We had an important discussion tonight. I am not being able to succeed at getting sleep, going to school, going to work and spending time with the family. It's just not happening. My first priority is family and then school. However, since I am working I am coming home, spending quality loving time with family, then trying to stay up most the night and do school and then work again in the morning.
Earlier this month I got sick (just a virus) and fell behind in work and school. I emailed my professor who is extremely understanding, but work piled up on me. Every week, I have (give or take) four 3-4 page papers to get done. To be completed correctly, these papers require several hours worth of research. After falling behind, I had seven papers due in a week.
It is overwhelming and I am not reacting well to it. I have been having trouble figuring out what to do. Today, I broke down (FINALLY) and prayed for God's will be done and support in making a decision about time management.
Anyways, Oscar told me tonight to "do my best, just like you always tell me". Not only is this good advice, but it makes me feel good that my advice has supported him in the past. I am repeating it as my mantra tonight. "Just do my best, do my best, do my best."
I appreciate so much his calm study hand as I dramatically flip flop through life's challenges. When everything else is unsure, I am sure in our love for each other. This is a huge comfort.
Here's to love................... and trusting God.............. and trying our best.
I have NO idea how you do all that AND keep up on my blog and researching random things and visiting friends and throwing parties and uploading photos and etc. No wonder you got sick! I'm glad you're putting family first.
ReplyDelete