Very fun.
Oscar is snoring away. Oso is out as well. The kitties are cleaning themselves and looking at me.
I'm just so darn happy.
My husband is one moody guy. He has been obsessing over his videos (which he is putting on Youtube). He makes deadlines for himself which are very difficult to achieve and then is so disappointed when they don't come to fruition. The last two days, he has been visibly anxious, he was trying to be nice to me by taking me out to breakfast, asking me to go for a walk, taking care of Oso, but was so quiet and distant, my time with him wasn't much fun.
But, soccer SAVED us! Oscar had two games today and it broke him from the stressed out spell of videos. He came home happy (and hurt) and he is SUCH a joy when he is happy. Contagious energy. He went to sleep around 7am and woke up around 11am laughing and smiling and just fully able to show me his love.
I am up doing school work. Happy to be getting it done, but I feel like I could use a few more months to write this research proposal. Its almost an insult to the quality of the work to do it in a mere two weeks, with the bulk in a single night. Absolutely ridiculous.
All the same - enjoying my night - drinking tea and hoping to get some sleep in an hour or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment