
Did I mention that I strongly dislike paying bills.
Today, I am transferring money OUT of my savings to pay bills and it just feels wrong. sigh.
However, I need to realize that paying bills is RIGHT and paying for vacations, adventures and a makeover is much closer to the wrong side.
So, out goes the money to the kind institutions who lent me money to accomplish amazing things such as, well Graduating college, having a beautiful wedding, etc.
Did I also mention that we don't really use credit anymore for big things. And that we haven't for a while. And that we used to, a LOT. And that we sold most of our furniture, filled out surveys online and donated plasma in order to get off our dependence on credit. And that God has blessed us by giving us enough money to donate to wonderful charities, organizations and churches.
And that we adopted a child through Compassion International. And that I can't wait to find out his/her name, age, location, etc.
And that, now that I am realizing that its really not my money, but God's money and I am happy to be a good steward. And now I am happy to pay my bills.
Soooooooooo, off I go!
And can I also say, that I have truly enjoyed using "and" in this post.
And I am happy because Cheski said she liked photos of E.T. on Facebook. And now I want to tell her how adorable and shy he is. Love you girl. And I need an update from that girl ::hint, hint:: and I know you are the only one who reads this most likely, so I am sending a huge shout out and BIG HUG and lots of love!!!
I feel ya. We just started using our credit card more (but for smaller stuff so it's easier to pay off), and I hate it. I used to pride myself in always being able to pay a bill completely right away. But my not having a job is KILLING us. God has blessed us too, though.
ReplyDeleteAnd hint taken! I promise you will have a message in your inbox by the end of the day.
haha girl, you don't have to promise!!! but, I know I will enjoy hearing from you. :)
ReplyDelete