Friday, May 28, 2010

The Modern Homemaker

At my job, I get to come into people's homes and try to make a difference.

While I teach the parents a lot about the frequency of behaviors and how to increase/decrease them, they teach me a lot about family life.

Today I am talking about the Mom of a miss JDL (as he will be known on the web). I see her three days a week.

She always looks beautiful and well put together. You can tell she has straightened her hair, she wears cute skirts most the time and little one inch heel cute shoes.

Her house is pretty clean and dinner is always cooking while I am there. Typically she is helping her other son with his homework during her session.

I think she is amazing.

PS. I am mourning the fact that I am not in Vegas right now with some friends from high school. I ended up cancelling because my work situation/ability to get off work for vacation changed when I got sick and missed a few days. Vegas really isn't my favorite place to go, but I am missing bonding time with them and sad about it.

1 comment:

  1. About time you blogged again! jk Wow, that mom has it together!

    Sorry you're not with your friends. I know what that feels like!

    Really miss you.

    ReplyDelete