So, I knew he was kidding. But, I think we've both been thinking about it as our financial future starts to look a bit more stable.
That's RIGHT!! This year is the first year since we've been married where we are really making some progress on gaining financial stability. We made some goals at the beginning of the year to prepare for baby and it is really interesting how they are falling into place.
We are looking at realistically getting a bigger apartment at the end of the year, a new/used car and a nice deposit for a down payment on a house... eventually at least.
We are also getting closer to paying off student loans. Did I think this would ever happen? ummm, I honestly wasn't sure. And I'm still not sure. But, it's looking good.
I think I am counting my chickens before they hatch JUST a little bit. But, baby in near future is becoming a bit more realistic for us. Which is exciting.
This morning I was reading in John and came across a description of the rebirth.
John 1:13 "They are reborn! This is not a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan - this rebirth comes from God."
...resulting from human passion or plan
That is how every single baby to ever live on this earth has been made: by human passion, plan or a combo of both (I'm sure)
To end this baby post, here is a video of a touching song sung by Miss Celine Dion.
oooh and the car we want to get, maybe in October ??
Yay for babies! Keep up the good work so Baby Nishimoto can have a playmate!
ReplyDelete