One of the groups I'm apart of online posts Daily Generous Wife Tips from this BLOG!
I absolutely love the majority of them and feel myself wanting to share the tips. I love the quotes at the end.
**This is obviously a stock photo from Jupiter Images!!

Dress Tease
Posted: 12 May 2010 02:30 AM PDT
My husband sent me a tip idea ~ the reverse strip tease. You could dress yourself for your husband in a soft sensual way (perhaps before going out for the evening). You could even dress each other (and then perhaps undress each other later).
A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together. James H. Boren
Be generous! Lori <><"
**I plan to post more of these. They have some really cute ideas and then great ideas for romance. And who couldn't use more romance in your life.
Speaking of romance. Or should I say, speaking of Oscar. He got attacked by poison ivy a couple weeks ago and it looks horrible!!! Blisters, pus - it looks painful, but he says only itchy. I looked it up online and it says it may take 8 weeks to get over it. BLAH!
Good news, he is almost done with FINALS!!!! And today is a work day. Yup, that's good news. :) Happy Monday all!!! And by all I mean Tammy & Cheski.
No comments:
Post a Comment