So, Oscar asked me to watch this show with him....
I shouldn't have survived (or something like that)
And you would think it would end happy. NOPE!
The scenario was a group of 15 year old boy scouts who got lost during a heat wave at the Grand Canyon. First leader passed out from heat stroke. The second leader had to stop with a group of the boys. Three of the other boys go ahead to find water. And the one who shared his water with everyone else and was optimistic and was the first to volunteer to hike out of the way to find water for the others died.
Yes. It was a miracle that any of them survived, but this was just very sad. They had people from the troop talking as adults while actors did the re-enactment. And I had a bad feeling because that one guy wasn't shown as an adult. But, I thought it would end happy (especially when they were found by off-duty paramedics and doctors kayaking by). BUt, no....he died.
And I'm crying. And Oscar doesn't seem affected. He is trying to cheer me up though, maybe that's why. He's making jokes and he told me he didn't know he would die. :(
3 years ago
I totally watched that same episode too! ("I Shouldn't Be Alive") And I cried too. The next episode was really gruesome, the worst I've ever seen (not graphic, all implied--it involved sharks), so be glad you didn't see that one.
ReplyDelete