I am happy in South Pasadena and off to my regular explorations of the novel. So.... while Oscar is off working, I am labeling a container for "Organic Flaxseeds." That's right. Raw diet, here I come.
Not 100% raw. In fact, right now, I am simply experimenting with some of the recipes. Last night we tried an avocado smoothie (which I felt was pretty atrocious - Oscar liked it) and this morning banana, orange, spinach smoothie. It sounds just horrible. But, I'm trying it anyways. At the worst, I'll just drink it and it will be good for me and just not my favorite mixture.
The only things that I purchased that are atypical for our grocery list are: Organic flaxseeds, hemp seeds and agave nectar. I also bought a spiraler last week, but I am returning it for a dehydrator.
Here is the Generous Wife tip:
Remember that bumper sticker that came out a few years back?
PRACTICE RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS AND SENSELESS ACTS OF BEAUTY
That's not a bad idea. You don't need a special occasion to do good. Just do it and bless your husband with the spontaneity and generosity of what you do.
... be rich in good works ... be generous ... 1 Timothy 6:18 NAS
Be generous! Lori <><
I've had a fruit and spinach smoothie before and didn't taste the spinach at all!
ReplyDelete