Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First and Last

The last words heard at night and the first words heard in the morning can effect your overall day-to-day attitudes. Make a point of saying kind and encouraging words to your husband at those times.

The tongue has the power of life and death ... Proverbs 18:21a NIV

Be generous! Lori <><


- Lately, I've been interesting in exploring the raw food diet. I'll keep you updated. :) I think I'm going to buy a food spiraler today. Not sure, but maybe.

- I saw Oscar overwhelmed for one of the first times in my life last night. He mentioned to me the burden of providing for us and studying for finals. I was so proud of him!! Can I mention that he goes running almost every single day, many times more than once a day, sometimes more than twice a day. I need to figure out how to get some of his motivation.

- I got my eyebrows threaded last month and the women doing them told me I need to let them grow in more (like near the middle) Let me tell you it is excruciating seeing the random hairs grow in and not be able to pluck them.

Ok, those are my random thoughts for the day. I think it will be a beautiful one. Wherever you are, the beauty of the day really relies much more on how you see it than anything else.

Love you ladies!~

No comments:

Post a Comment