Thursday, November 18, 2010

Playing Blog Tag :)

Cheski, you are the only one who reads this ever, lol.

PROBABLY why I haven't been writing as much. BUT in loyalty to you I will continue the blog tag. :) Also, I like this stuff!!

Top 3 blogs:
1) IHeart Organizing - seriously SUCH an exciting blog. I don't read it much, but when I do, I get inspired. :)

2) The Nishimotos - my attempt to keep in touch with my lovely middle school buddy and lifelong friend.

3) The Sunny Raw Kitchen - recipes. Don't go a LOT, but I like it. :)

Any weird pet peeves?
ummmm, probably. BUT, I can't think of them right now. Overall, I have issues with people not doing things as well as I think they should be done. BUT that just makes me sound mean.

One thing you would change about yourself and why:
Sometimes when I feel passionately about something I cry. It is annoying. When I confront authority figures at work about something important to me it is inappropriate to cry and really you would THINK I could control it better. ALSO I typically end up crying when on the phone with the bank despite my best intentions. I'm great with the first person, ok with the second and by the time I reach management I'm in tears.

Three things you love about yourself and why
1) I love that I like to sing and dance!! It's just fun.

2) I love my body type. Even though it's not perfect right now, I feel lucky that I currently have a high metabolism.

3) I love my respect for other people. I think I learn a lot through it and am glad I get that opportunity.


If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
oooooooooooooooook, so I just realized that I didn't follow directions. sooo I will just answer ALL the questions. why not, right? Oscar is watching history channel and is soooo excited about aliens and the random stuff they show. Ok, this is a self sufficient man. I like it, but I'm still not paying attention, just returning excited looks to Oscar when he looks over. FUN. Ok, fooooooooooooood............... spinach!

OK, THE ACTUAL QUESTIONS :)

What do you fear most?
Family members dying. It's a rational fear and I know it will happen. But, I'm not looking forward to it.

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A cat :) Or a horse, or a parrot or a dog (huskie or chocolate lab). I'm not crazy about having wild animals because I feel bad. If they are domesticated, bring it on. I like lots of animals.

What do you like to do to make yourself happy when you're feeling down?
Hot baths, hot cocoa, watching pride and prejudice, snuggle with my kitties, go for a walk, sing worship songs.

What is the most wonderful sound in the world?
waves at the beach

The worst?
Nails on a chalk board - ICK

The funniest?
Certain children's laughter - it's contagious!

What is your most disgusting or annoying habit?
I have soooooooooooooo many. Eating cheese by itself. mmm. etc. etc. etc. Oscar came up with some but they are too icky to share, lol. ooh well, he got over it. :)

ok, I'm done. LOTS of questions. I'm tagging noone because as stated this blog is not read except by Cheski & I think occasionally Tammy.

toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing it! And I love reading your blog. I miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete