Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coming Home

I was only gone for 3 days, but it felt like quite a bit longer.

I learned more about myself and what I want in life. Plus, Oscar and I are having a bit of a honeymoon phase which is fun. I think we didn't realize how much we would miss each other.

I am happy with my life and I think this vacation helped me realize that.






In other news: we've made a radical change to the furniture in our apartment again.

So now not only new dresser, but new sofa, ottoman and arrangement. The kitties like the change, so do we. I made Oscar the pasta salad he has been desiring for longer than I want to admit and he LOVED it. He's been making dinner with more frequency and it is wonderful. He is also packing his own lunch - wonderful!!

I need to make some improvements in terms of self care/fitness. But, I am ready.

Exuding love and positivity,
~ Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment