
Hello from Happy South Pasadena!!
It's been a while since I've done these weekly updates, but then again, it's been a while since a post of substance at all. So, what is new in my life??? Well bruising....or should I say being bitten. One of my kiddos is going through a phase. I decided to take a few pictures to document it.

What else is going on? Well, I made a trip over to ROSS and got leggings!!!!! I see those "cool, hip" people wearing leggings and think, gee, I wish I knew how to that. So for $30, I got three tops and some leggings to lounge around the house in. Typically, I wear Oscar's big shirts, now I can look stylish at home. I was pretty excited. They've made it out of the house a few times, but I'm still not confident in them.

ps. the makeup is MUCH heavier than usual - in fact, I thinkt he heaviest I've ever worn it - but, this is one of the times the leggins made it out of the house.
Moving on to............. FIELD HOCKEY
There was no game last Sunday due to the holiday, but SMHS had our alumni game on Thursday night. I was able to reschedule work and I drove down earlier that day.
On the way down I stopped by my cousin's new pizza place. My sister made the logo for the restaurant and my Uncle made the initial investment. I'm proud of my cousin for making this leap of faith and hope it all works out.



Then I went to visit with my mom. We were going to go to the beach, but it was really cloudy, so we ended up at the Beach House in Cardiff for happy hour.

The field hockey game was amazing!!! I brought my camera, but due to my feelings of exhilaration completely forgot to take a photo. It was so wonderful to be at the school again with Kristen and Dylan and to play with my old teammates. It was good for the soul. ahhh, I miss Kristen.
Anyways, Alumni lost. We didn't have a goalie the first half and were a bit rusty, but I actually think we were pretty good and in subsequent years will have to make winning a priority. Seriously!!!
I guess field hockey has become a bigger thing at SMHS. There was quite a crowd who came out to see us play. The field hockey girls now play on the turf football field and were division champs last year. Our old coach St. John told us we started it all. Thanks "Sin-Jin" (how you pronounce his name).
The alumni field hockey game was really the hilight of my week.
At work, I've been doing some fun new things with my kiddos like cooking and making playdough. I started school this past week and have been knee deep in reading, researching and writing papers. I love it, but it's time consuming.
I wish I had a cute photo of Oscar and I to finish up the group. But, I don't.
hmmmmmm. Yah, I'll have to take one for next week.
CHEERS!! ~ Francine
oooh and there are a lot of photos of me. too many. hopefully next week will be a bit more balanced.
ReplyDeleteThere can never be too many photos of you!
ReplyDelete