Monday, September 20, 2010

New York State of Mind

Another magical weekend with Miss Tammy Kwan.

I had the opportunity to fly up and see her over on the East Coast. We visited Boston and I got to meet some of her friends from Stanford and then we headed over to New York via bus. There, we saw Memphis: A New Broadway Musical, visited w/ a beautiful girl who is practically my little sister, Miss Lauren Cronin, plus her boyfriend and a couple work friends.

We met some real friendly people: some locals, some visiting on business or pleasure. I tried specialty beer for the first time and was surprised that I actually liked it. As I told my dad, I do NOT plan on becoming a beer drinker, but I do have more appreciation for the variety of tastes in specialty beer and look forward to trying more.

We did karoake twice, stayed in a 4-star hotel and explored 5th avenue, the Met, Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's cathedral. We ate some yummy foods and enjoyed a friendship that continues to develop as we learn more about the arduous nature of life. I have a lot of respect for Tammy Kwan. I respect the way she balances her life. I respect her honesty. And I appreciate and respect her efforts to continue our relationship.

I am in the middle of posting pictures on Facebook and will create a little slideshow here.

Did I mention that she gave me a mini makeover????? See photos from our broadway show for my brand new outfit (shoes included) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment