TODAY....... I am going to act like I'm the hottest wife around.
1. Post-it Love Note
2. Be a Hot Wife
Ok, so you may be curious about the reasoning.. Well, I've turned into a lazy wife who changes into a stunningly hot woman when she goes in to work and changes into a friendly cute wife when she comes home. I'm talking cute with bun on the top of the head, no makeup and comfy big sweatpants type clothes.
I tell Oscar he is good lucking, sexy, strong, a catch, etc. a lot! However, I rarely show him that I am one. I am more apt to cover up my tummy while changing in front of him (which he absolutely hates!). While a longer term goal should be to just be a hot wifey every day, the short term one is to do my hair, makeup etc., wear cute/sexy/well put together clothes all day long, be aware of how I'm sitting standing, etc. and just pretend like I'm on a first date or even (gasp) that I'm in public with a man who is extremely sexy and makes me nervous.
That's my plan. As well as school, work, cleaning, dog stuff, etc. By the way Oso is under the covers with his head on my lap just breathing deeply. Sooo precious.
Love to you all!
Happy January!
No comments:
Post a Comment