Monday, January 16, 2012

Oso at the vets - Then and Now
Good Morning World,

This is a post for Mrs. Francesca. I was reminded in a very cute thank you card from her that I have neglected my readers their blog updates.

Life has been so busy - filled with ups and downs. It has been a joy raising our little playful Oso, yet very time consuming at the same time. Last night, I spent more time procrastinating than writing my paper for school. The writing part was easy, but boring. Why do I struggle with getting that done? It is not even that boring. I would like to think I have more control over myself than that which I exhibited last night.

All in all, I am grateful for the new morning and the new day. We have been hiring a good friend to make food for us three days a week to help her out with her money situation and help us out with a time situation. Unfortunately, when I quit my job (I had two), it just didn't make sense to be shelling out the money anymore. This is our first week on our own again. I am sad that she is not receiving the money, but it was about $200 a month and so was a substantial part of our budget. I am kind of excited about cooking again. :)

As for the Oso's boy, he is sick.... again, but he just moved into his new HUGE adult sized crate.

It is huge. I can fit in there sitting rather comfortably. Wow, I can type for a while. Sooo much to do!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I tried for months accessing your blog and was denied, so I assumed you closed it or something. Glad you are writing again!!!

    ReplyDelete