Friday, February 19, 2010

Almost Monthly Update?

My life is about to change!

That's right.

I guess it always changes every day, but I made a big change/decision. It required some faith and I hope it all works out well.

The change takes place mid March, so I'll tell you a bit more about it then. Or you can always email/call me and I'll give details.


Anyways, I've slacked big time on our updates. So I'll go real quickly.

1/25-2/1 - That weekend we went down to San Marcos for Saturday only. We had a surprise party for Oscar's Uncle and went to Dave & Buster's for David's 26th birthday. It was a wonderful weekend. I also got to spend some time with my sister and Mom which was really nice!!

2/2-2/8 - hmmm, who KNOWS what happened that weekend??? hmmmm. ok, I remember. That was Superbowl weekend!! Friday, our good friend Edith has an early Valentine's Day party. She catered it and had lots of sweets. We went straight from work, so I brought my dress, shoes, coat and all and changed in the car on the way there. This girl is so funny, she wanted to wait until everyone arrived, so we didn't eat until past 10pm. She is beautiful though and decorated her apartment wonderfully. It was a lot of fun and I got home after 1am. The next day Ravi and Eric and Oscar went to the mall (mmm, hmm) then came back and we hung out and played Monopoly. They stayed till the wee hours of the morning. Then left, only to come back the next day for the super bowl. It was fun! Oh and we went to church again which made me happy.

2/9-2/15 - Last weekend I started to get a cold. :( I decided to be brave and took dayquill and ignored it completely. I worked on Saturday until about 2. Then Oscar took the car and went to a party in San Diego. He came back Valentine's morning at around 7am. He was so excited. He called me and said let's get ready, we're going hiking. He showed up and I was ready, but my nose was running and I'm sure I looked exhausted. (and felt). Oscar made the decision to skip the hike, but we sat outside with the kitties and (I think) had breakfast. Then he asked if I wanted to nap. Since, I was borderline sick I was extremely happy to. Unfortunately, we slept through church which I was sad about. But, we had a great 3 hour nap. We ended up going to see the Book of Eli and then to a nice restaurant near us that we had a gift card for. I had left my camera at Edith's, so no camera. It was kind of nice because he knew I was dressing not for the camera, but for HIM. We dressed up. And I had a nice time even though I was very tired throughout the night. He treated me like a princess.

2/16 - current: Monday, I was thinking wow, this is the coolest sickness I've ever had. I've never only been sick for two days!! I took dayquil, went to work and drank water. Monday, I had energy. Tuesday I was sooo drained, sleeping in the car any chance I got. Wednesday I was home sleeping throughout the day, Thursday, more sleep. And Friday, I'm back to work!! Finally!! The company did a good job of making sure my kids had subs. I don't feel amazing today, but soooo much better!!

Ok, that's a wrap. Plan for the weekend = get ALL the way better!

No comments:

Post a Comment