
Oscar didn't want me drawing attention to it on Facebook, but I TOTALLY withOUT a doubt have a baby bump in this photo. Quite a significant one as well.
The only problem is.... I'm not pregnant. mmm hmmm. Not at all. lol. Not 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 10. This makes me laugh so much. Oscar actually asked me if I was pregnant after I showed him my bump in the photo.
Oooooh man. Well, obviously, I have gained chub. BUT, I actually love my baby bump in the photo and look forward to having a real one. In the mean time, I've already started working out (pre-photos). I haven't even gained weight, though I wouldn't put blame on myself if I did (life happens). I weighed myself yesterday for the first time in a long time and I am in my regular range.
Oh well. Oscar has finished school and is training me again. This photo has motivated me to make sure I actually see a difference when I do get pregnant.
Anyways, don't I look cute with a baby belly? Too bad, we can't look back on this as when I was pregnant, instead of just a bad photo/outfit/weight issue.
***Oscar says it was the angle, but I look like this in almost all the photos from the party, even my arms look big, you'd think I gained 5 or 10 pounds. Ok, I know I'm stuck on it. Anyways,
Happy Tuesday!!!
You totally look cute with a baby bump! Can't wait for the real thing!
ReplyDelete