Monday, December 6, 2010

Kyxy - A Christmas Blessing

After an emotional day in my hometown w/ my mom and sister, I was drained as I climbed into my trusty Honda Accord.

Actually crying from the dramatics of it all, I sat to collect myself while I prepared for a two hour drive with a car radio that does not work - no cd player, no iPod, just me, the road and some snacks.

Ready for the Christmas miracle? My car radio, which has not worked in over six months, started playing Kyxy Christmas music. During the two hour drive, I listened to Christmas music, Christian talk w/ Q&A and a sermon by Brian Broderson. I felt so incredibly blessed. Thank you Lord. Just what I needed!!!!

Merry early Christmas All!
Image: Hotel Del Coronado during Christmas time
(notice the ice skating rink across the beautiful beach sunset)

1 comment: