So, I have been pretty vocal about the fact that Oscar and I studied up before getting married. In fact, we had books to read and homework to do every weekend (monitored by myself of course). Just to make sure we were prepared for the plunge.We've taken the plunge and it has been wonderfully refreshing. But, I think we are almost ready to take the next even bigger even more serious even more life changing plunge. That is expanding our family. Imagine me gasping in excitement, because, I AM excited.
But, there are a few major things we need to have in place before trying to conceive. Including adequate savings. So, us, almost taking the plunge means, we'll probably start trying in a year or two. :)
What does that mean??? HOMEWORK!!!
There is so much to learn, not only about pregnancy, but about raising healthy children, teaching multiple languages, disciplinary techniques, food making, etc. Might as well start collecting and studying information now, so I am more ready in the future.
Book 1: Birth to Five by Brenda Nixon
It's less than $2 minus shipping and supposed to be excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment