Oscar wakes me up before the sun rises. I make him his lunch for school and then drive him on over to the University. On our drive, sometimes we chat, laugh and goof around. Sometimes we talk about dreams we had last night or our dreams for the future. Sometimes the radio is off and Oscar is studying. Sometimes we argue about how I drive. :)
Then I come back to a house full of kitties. On good days, I clean, exercise and do some work on the computer. On bad days, it seems like nothing gets done.
Then I head off to work. I work my 8 hours, pick up Oscar from school and back home we come to eat dinner and go to sleep. Then the day starts all over again.
I have a charming life. Sometimes, I love it. Sometimes, I hate it. Sometimes I am so incredibly proud of Oscar that he is working so hard on his schoolwork. Sometimes, I am absolutely annoyed that I have to work and he just goes to school. Some days he works in the morning before I drop him off. He makes more than 4x as much money as I do per hour. So, if he works just 5 hours a week, he almost makes as much as I do in 40. How is that possible? Taxes, I guess. :) His come out at the end of the year.
It's life. I love it, I despise it. Right now, I love it. Mostly, I love it. Mostly, I make happiness. But, I have those days where I am selfish, materialistic, overwhelmed and unhappy. Today is Monday. I love Monday's. Oscar is already at school. And well, it's time for me to get some stuff done.
Until later,
Wow, we almost have identical lives!
ReplyDeleteHow funny, Cheski. :) Guess that's what happens when your spouse is in school.
ReplyDelete