But, truly the best times we have together are just hanging out at home snuggling.
My sister got engaged!! Can you believe it?
I'm getting together some marriage books to send to her. (Pretty much the same ones I sent to you Cheski.) I think the fact that two people love each other enough that they decide they want to spend the rest of their lives with one another is pretty exciting.
I heard someone on the radio say yesterday that another word for a marriage license is a "work permit." I definitely agree. I think I need to re-read some of those books myself.
Marriage is definitely the biggest lifelong adventure I've EVER set out on. And it is rigorous.

PS. This photo makes me want to get married again. :)
Weddings are so fun.
"Mrs. Sanchez," I want to get married again too! I can't wait for the earliest milestone (5 years) to (hopefully) do a vow renewal or big party or something. Congratulations to your sister! I hope she is super happy. :0)
ReplyDelete