Monday, November 16, 2009

Home, Sweet, Home



At one time, I thought Oscar and I would buy a house before having kids. My plan was marriage, house, dog, kids. That's not really the plan anymore. Dog still comes after house, but kids, I don't know.

When Oscar gets out of school, he will start working (for at least a year) before heading off to grad school. With that and hopefully increased eHow earnings, we should def. be able to afford a nicer apartment.

Although, I'm not sure if I want to be in a complex (we may go for a 2 br cottage), if I did, this one is available now, and I like it. And I could imagine us there. It is fun to imagine. I wonder where we will end up? :)







Lots of storage, washer dryer, kitty friendly, on a tree lined road. Oh man. I like. :) Its only a few hundred more. Almost within reach right now. But, we will wait, maybe next year, I'll be letting you know where we end up. Hopefully it is somewhere as beautiful as this apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment