Thanksgiving went well!!In f
act, better than expected. My Aunt hosted it at a house they were renting. There is nothing like being with family! Especially when you are all getting along. :)My favorite moments were: a toast, my Cousin Shelly made highlighting the wonderful events of this year: My mom's cousin's getting married and my sister getting engaged; my Uncle Phil flying in from Connecticut and Cousin David flying in from Chicago; my Grandma doing excellent; Baby Samantha (now two) being adorable.
Before our actual Thanksgiving Dinner, a friend hosted Thanksgiving at her apartment. It was wonderful! Home cooked and filled with love!
In other news: the Feral Kitty, who we are calling Bella is doing really well. She is eating up a storm, so we started "Tough Love." She can only eat in our presence now. When I leave, the food leaves. I expect she will stop eating for a day or more and then come out while I'm here. That will be quite a step forward. We came home from SM to find a bag filled with cat foods and $120 of cash for Vete
rinary bills. God is good.On another note, it is rainy and cozy and pretty wonderful here. We have a radio station on for the kitty playing Christmas music, and boy we are in the mood.
I saw Kristen yesterday, another blessing. We went to the Melting Pot and I met her new car, Mathilda Thogbort (sp?)
I have more pictures, but don't want to post/upload them all now.
Happy Holidays!
Sounds like a wonderful time. :0) Your sister's fiance looks so cute in that photo! Yay for her!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see you too.