I've never ever ever considered myself a perfectionist.
But, I guess everyone in training says I am, and they are kind of right.
I do want to do everything perfectly and am bummed when I mess up.
hmmmm, I never used to be like that. I think its because before my overall life was pretty much in order. Now that I don't feel as successful in the big things, I think I want to make it up in the small stuff.
**Cheski remember when we sang Cruella Deville in Middle School....with the boas? My radio is being inconsistent in my car. So, I had to provide my own music. :) I was singing every song I could think of that I actually knew the words to (it was a long drive) and I ended up singing Cruella Deville and laughing about our talent show performance.
**Anyways, I've had a great week at training and start with kiddos, I think, on Monday. I don't have a full schedule, so I'm just trying to trust in God. Oscar is being super supportive. Seriously, what's wrong with him, lol. Why is he being so supportive?
That's all. Oscar cleaned the whole house while I was at work and rearranged the furniture. I love how it looks. I've also received my first item to review that I don't like at all. I was planning on doing a giveaway for it, but I can't. So, I feel kind of bad telling the Author (it's a book).
So...... that is life over here in Sanchez land. Looking forward to a beautiful weekend.
If you want to enter some giveaways, check out JOT!! I have 4 giveaways going on right now.
3 years ago
PLEASE do not remind me of that most embarrassing moment in life! haha I can't believe we did that!
ReplyDeleteAnd Francine, hate to break it to you, but you've always been a perfectionist. Just not obessissively so.
I wish Justin would clean the house. Heck, just the bathroom like he's supposed to anyway!
Wow. I meant "obsessively."
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Sanchez! Congrats on winning the earrings! Would you mind emailing me your address so I can send them to you, please? I hope you enjoy them :)
ReplyDelete~Ros
rosalind@softekpartners.com