Well, I have and do.
Yesterday, I had a flat tire actually DURING work. I called AAA around 9pm (what a blessing AAA is, but I should probably learn how to change my own tire), they arrived a little after 9:45pm. I got home at almost 10:30pm.
I walk in the door, cold, very tired, huge headache and........ there is my husband. He made dinner for both of us and waited until I had come home to eat his meal too. He had fixed our heater, done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen floor. He greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss and helped tired old me find a warm sweatshirt to wear. He is my hero right now. So grateful to him.
On another note, I am hosting my first giveaway today on
JOTGiveaways. It ends March 24th and has a pretty easy first entry. You don't even need to have blogger to enter. If you win you get to choose a piece of jewelry from Bead Story. :) There are TWO winners!!Anyways, I am working hard to build up JOT Giveaways and hopefully get some advertisement money coming in. I would be happy if that starts happening in a couple months. In the meantime it is fun reviewing different products.
Blah, so tired!! haha and I am just going on and on and on........
One last thing before I go. Today is my last day with my kiddos. Sad day.
Tomorrow, I get my fingerprints done.
Friday, I start my new job!!
For some reason, my blog list doesn't update your blog posts anymore. Anyway...
ReplyDeleteOscar is a sweetheart for doing all that! I hope you like your new job.
aww, I should probably just go public.
ReplyDelete