How odd, that I, I mean Francine Johnson/Sanchez, chooses to be the ray of sunshine. Well, not really. :) Honestly, it's like my signature move at work.
Anyways...
Things at the house are going great. Oscar's seriously doing really well. I don't know if all his siblings are doing as well, but Oscar is. Danny is coming up again for Spring Break which I am really looking forward to. The funeral is Friday which I'm not looking forward to and Easter is being pushed back a couple weeks this year. boo.
I've started working out again and gotten sick again (it almost always goes back and back), but this time I've just got to work through it. Oscar is helping me in a non-intrusive way and my new work schedule is just BEAUTIFUL!!! MWF, 8am-3pm. BEAUTIFUL!! The gym is on the way home and I put in a horrendous hour yesterday. (hopefully that will be my new MWF routine. Truly horrendous, I was bored and hot and not enjoying the gym environment. But, I did it and my body knows it.
Ravi is working out too and he is my inspiration. (don't tell him that though)
Oscar is training him. Ravi drove over around 8 last night and worked out till 10. He then went back to work for a couple hours. blah. If Ravi can do it, so can I.
Ok, I think that's all for now. I just wanted to check in because my last message was so sad.
Happy Easter All!!!
I'm actually hosting a giveaway sponsored by Ms. Martha Jo, who made the hat, starting TOMORROW at JOT.
Still not making money from that blog, my guess is a few more months. But, I did get a cute hat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment