Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Lazy Saturday
















Yesterday was AMAZING!!

Pretty much since I work online, I feel like I never stop. There is always something to do and even when I am not at work... I am working.

Well, yesterday, I didn't work. (well except for when I actually drove to a client's house and worked for 2 hours). But at HOME, I didn't work.

In fact, I sat outside in the sun and read a book. For hours. I loved it. I haven't done that in a long time. That needs to become routine again.

I found the picture on Flickr and featured it on JOT.

YAY SPRING!!

**it was inspired by a ladybug that landed on me while I was having a picnic lunch on Friday. I had a gap in my work schedule, so I went to the gym, worked out, showered and then picnicked in a grassy area at the edge of a huge shopping center. The wind and sun dried my hair. When I got home, Oscar said, "You look good, you should let the sun dry your hair more often."

I wholeheartedly agree.

1 comment:

  1. I love picnicking and reading! If I were there, I would have gone with you. I really can't wait to see you next month!!!! Hugs and kisses until then.

    ReplyDelete