Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oscar the Animal

After the funeral, we all went to Eli's house to eat and play.

There was a moment where Tony, Eli's youngest and only son, came up to Oscar crying because someone had hit him.

Oscar picked him up, put him on his lap and talked to him. After Tony had settled down, he remained on Oscar's lap. Oscar took this opportunity to pretend to be a monkey that is picking fleas from Tony's hair and eating them. He then pretends to be a cat that is licking Tony's hair.

Tony does not know what is going on. Oscar is just......................pretending to be an animal.

Because he's awesome like that! Frankly, I find it endearing.



***Oh, and Kristen broke her arm snowboarding on Friday. I got to see her yesterday and it was a lot of fun, despite her broken arm, she looks beautiful as always.

1 comment:

  1. 1. There is so much about Oscar I learn from you all the time. He is so silly! Justin is a sill goose too. Guys try to act all tough and cool all the time, but I love seeing their goofy side.

    2. Oh, no! I hope Kristen's arm is ok. I will have to contact her. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete