Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

Hi Friends,
It is our 3 year wedding anniversary today and I am a happy camper. I don't think I ever realized the intimacy and joy that comes from the commitment of marriage. It is a wonderful thing to choose a life partner and to commit to grow with him, learn with him and support him through life's challenges. I feel very blessed that I have found a partner who views marriage the same way I do and is bound to my happiness as much to his own. We truly no longer have two isolated futures, but one joint future we are working towards together. Life is good.
Today, I am reminiscing our wedding day. It was filled with an air of anticipation, giddyness and excitement. I was such a younger Francine at that point in my life. I had no idea what I was getting myself into and acting in blind faith that marriage can be the relationshipt aht God intended it to be. I am so thankful I made that leap. I hope Oscar and I can continue to maintain our relationship and grow together throughout the rest of our lives.
With Love,
Francine
August 18, 2007
Anniversary - 1 year - 2008

Anniversary - 2 Years - 2009

Anniversary - 3 Years - 2010


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your wedding! You may have been younger and not completely prepared (who is?), but I know you knew that it was the right choice with the right person at the right time, and that's what matters.

    That 2nd anniversary photo feels like just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete