Friday, August 6, 2010

Lots to Say

So, lately I have felt like I have so much to say on my blog and haven't made the time to write any of it down.

Little important has happened, these are mainly thoughts or ponderings that I want to express before they drift away into the land of forgotten things.

As usual, I don't have time. But here is a bullet point list of thoughts (and actually one thing that happened) :)

- My neighbor saw me playing field hockey outside and got really excited!!! She ran outside to make sure it was a field hockey stick. It turns out that she played field hockey in high school back in Boston. She went online and signed up for the league with me. Now I have a friend that I can practice and carpool with. :)

- Family Mission Statements (I've always wanted to write one). I think I found a phrase for part of ours. "Take care of your body and mind so that you can help others." (or something like that)

- I want to write about kids taking care of their appearance and my say and what qualities lead to success in kiddos.

ok, that's that. sorry this was just bullets instead of a real post. Sending love out. Life is really good here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having a practice buddy! Let me know how the league goes. GOOOOO Francine!

    ReplyDelete