Sunday, July 25, 2010

Too Much Money

soooooooooooooo tired. but happy happy happy. :)



Oscar gave me another birthday gift and really he is spending too much money on me (and its not like I NEED the present)



But, I guess that is where receiving graciously comes in and the thought being what counts.





it does. it does. it does.





I appreciate so much that he values me and wants to show me how much he cares through his gifts.



oooh and he bought me a GPS for my car. That is my knight in shining armor. LOVE THAT GUY!! he also trained me today on a nearby track.



I think I am buying myself some flowers on my birthday and maybe balloons too. In the past my work has always done something, but I don't think its happening this time, so I'll celebrate myself.



I feel like I'm turning 25, but nope. 24. 24. 24.

A wonderful year it will be.

You can probably tell I'm tired by how my words are coming out.

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment