And my stick is en route to HOME from Horsham, PA.
I am excited and nervous.
I thought it would be fun to do a little search on me & field hockey to see what remnants the internet holds of my past adventure into sports.
I found.....
the name of my team members and our GPA's (I'm not sure if it's correct, but ok by me)
SAN MARCOS: Jessica Ernest, Jr., 4.00; Torrey Gargas, Sr., 3.20; Melissa Getzinger, Sr., 3.75; Jessica Hix, Jr., 3.50; Francine Johnson, Jr., 4.50; Linsey Kephart, Sr., 3.57; Natasha McGarry, Sr., 4.00; Meghan McMurtry, Sr., 4.17; Lauren O'Donnell, Sr., 4.33; Nicole Ott, Sr., 3.67; Jenny Powell, Jr., 3.86; Amie Price, Sr., 4.00; Corey Price, Jr., 3.67; Natalie Red-Fearn, Sr., 4.20; Kristen Tuba, Jr., 3.67; Maria Woodson, Sr., 3.67.
San Marcos Knights Field Hockey Results 2004
I was the top Goal Scorer with 9 goals
And tied with Leishelle Landolt as the top "assister" with 5 assists
Awww, I am proud of the HS me. Now, as an adult who hasn't played field hockey in 5 years, it should be interesting to see how I do. I have no idea of the skill level of the other players, it should be really interesting. AND, I have not trained or worked out in quite a while, so my guess is this will also be a humbling experience.
Anyways, excited!! Horsham, PA - be nice to my new *friend.
*Our first Field hockey coach in Middle School told us our sticks were our "friends" and should not leave our side.
No comments:
Post a Comment