
Our generous wife tip of the day:
"I have two "wrinkle lines" between my eyebrows (I frown when I concentrate). One day I caught a glimpse of myself when I was sporting these lines. I looked absolutely cranky. Now, mind you, I was having a rather pleasant day, but I still looked very much like I was feeling cranky.
My tip for today is to pay attention to your face. Is it sporting the emotion you want it to? Do you smile at your husband or look pleasant when you mean to? It takes a bit of awareness, but it's worth the effort to communicate to your spouse (and others) that they are loved and special (rather than just annoying you on a very cranky day).
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Mother Teresa
Be generous! Lori "
Ok, so, the picture above made me laugh. She has an AMAZING frown face!! But, on another note, I noticed I have some wrinkles. That is right, at 23! Oscar turned 24 a couple days ago and I just feel like 24 is a whole new category. No longer young 20's and yes, I have to be ok with getting older and give myself the talk all over again. I want to wear my age proudly, whether I am 24 or 64. Life is impermanent and I have to LIVE that.
**ooh and my wrinkles are tiny. While driving I took up a close up picture of my eye an ther were some crinkle lines around the edge. I've always known I would have wrinkles and hopefully lots of them. I don't want to be someone who wants to be young forever.
Just, yes, moving on up!! No longer 18 and HAPPY about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment