Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Kiss and a Hug

Quite a while ago, I made a rule in our home that before leaving the house/car/whatever we need to make sure to give each other a kiss and a hug.

SIDE NOTE: I told this to a friend and she said, "oooh, I think we do that anyways" lol. So that humbled me, but we did not always do it.

Anyways, sometimes we argue when I drop Oscar off somewhere. Just telling the truth, it happens. And Oscar will be soooo mad he does what hurts the most (right?) and doesn't give me my kiss and hug. So then, I honk the horn, he turns around and I blow him a kiss and we both smile. Later comes a text from one of us apologizing.

Well, I guess we went through a week or so where I was hormonal or something and this happened a lot. Then I just started honking the horn when we were happy too as a cute thing.

Well.... yesterday, I didn't honk the horn, BUT, right on cue, Oscar turned around to look back and I blew him a kiss. SMILE!!!!! These are the things which make married life amazing.

Don't you love being in love?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Yeah, Justin and I still act like mushy newlyweds and hug/kiss 500 times before being separated.

    ReplyDelete