I tried this one this morning and it was yummy.
2 ripe bananas, peeled, chopped
10-12 basil leaves
1/4 cup filtered water
2 tbsp agave nectar
Blend all ingredients in a blender until liquefied and smooth.
Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for an hour.
**I chilled it. I like how it tastes, but it def. tastes like basil, it's sweet though. This really doesn't make too much. Not sure, I would recommend it, but def. something I will remember and make again and probably again. :)
I've never had fresh basil before (at least not that I know of). Is it a strong flavor?
ReplyDeleteYes. I think so. It smells very much so like basil. :) i've also been eating fresh mint that is a VERY strong taste. Almost too much so for me. I just put a little bit of it in my salads for variety.
ReplyDelete