This morning, we locked ourselves out of the apartment! It took two hours for our handyman, Jack, to let us back in. Luckily, we were able to take off a screen and pry open a window far enough to let the cats out. So they waited outside with us too.
We, of course, both judged each other for forgetting keys. Sooo funny how easy it is to try to get the speck out of another's eye when we obviously have a log in our own. We're getting better though.
I have a couple of recipes to post and will possibly do so tomorrow.
Oscar is done with Wuthering Heights and is reading another one of my favorites, The Count of Monte Cristo. I love Alexander Dumas' writing style. I started reading it again too and am thoroughly enjoying it.
Cheski, I was shocked to see I had a comment already. Love you, and just felt the urge to blog.... so I'm back for as long as the feeling lasts!
Yeah, I'm a blog stalker. Hope the blogging feeling lasts!
ReplyDelete