Friday, June 5, 2009

The Chore Chart - week 1






















Sooo, I created a chore chart. I adore this chart. I created it as motivation for me to do workout and do chores. Oscar does pretty much everything here AND that's not really fair. He hasn't seemed to notice yet, though, so that's good. :)

We get a certain amount of money for each thing we do and on we get to do WHATEVER we want with our money, spend it that weekend, save it, etc. Working out 60min a day earns you 5 dollars a day - so that's really where the money is.

This week, Oscar did pretty much everything and I did barely anything.......soo, he already told me he is buying In N' Out with his money, lol. If he's nice maybe he'll buy me something.

**Oh and your not allowed to spend what you don't have (except for food, gas, groceries). But, you can spend YOUR money on your spouse if you want to. I have lots of ideas what I will do with my money. Next week will be a big earner. Maybe I'll stay up till 12 cleaning, so I can have some more money for the weekend.

CHEERS!!! - Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment