Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stand By Me



Did I mention, this is one of my favorite songs. It makes me happy. Seriously, listen to it. I think it will make you happy too.


P.S. Oscar just made my night!! This morning I was asking him all these questions about dining room tables, yes boring, I know. And he wasn't really listening and wasn't being consistent on his answers, so I told him I was frustrated and I JUST wanted some help, right?

So, tonight (after he is asleep, I wander onto his computer, which I rarely do). And what do I see tabbed, pictures of furniture, that is weird. Then the next tab is Craigslist and he had typed in "dinning table." Yes, he's an adult and yes, this article is getting more mushy by the moment, but I thought it was adorable. 1) that he looked it up for me and 2) that he wasn't going to tell me that he looked it up and 3) that he spelled it wrong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment