Friday, June 5, 2009

New Official Life Post

So, once upon a time there was a blogging site called Xanga. All the cool kids were on it, j/k, but lots of us high schoolers had xanga accounts, until Myspace came out and replaced it and then Facebook and then Blogger? It's all very cyclical, right?

Anyways, I think I am the only one who stayed with Xanga. I felt very close to it through all these years and loved looking back through time. Even when I created a Blogger, I decided to not write anything personal on it.

Well, I've been looking through Blogger sites and I am finally over my hesitation. Blogger will be my new post about whatever site!

Here are my random "whatever's." :)

1) I found these Willow Tree Figurines on Amazon when searching for article pictures and I adore them. My figurine for today is "Happiness." Oscar seriously makes me happy and makes me thank God for having him. What did he do, ummm, just be his amazing self.













2) I not so secretly want to write thousands of articles for eHow and have residual income for rent, savings and baby fund.

3) Did I mention, I want a baby - but know realistically we are at LEAST two years away (unless God has different plans for us.) My cats will have to do for now.

4) My secret newfound joy is looking up available apartments in the area. I figure if we could get one in the area, which is closer to Oscar's school and for less money, we can do it and it makes sense. Oscar has expressed he doesn't feel the need to move, but he is pretty much up for anything - love that guy! He def. tolerates my fantasies. I want either a new apartment or an apartment makeover, I am ready for NEW. But, it's also cool if we stay here for the next couple years. I just like the thrill of apartment shopping, hmmm, weird, you may too, you never know.

The one I am calling TOMORROW - God willing.

Gated community - FIREPLACE, patio, kitty friendly, and right next to a golf course (that'll snag Oscar's attention!)

oh and $190 less than our current apartment. I want to look.







That's all for now - back to work!

1 comment:

  1. I love apartment shopping too! We looked at one place a couple weeks ago, but it would have required us to sell our new washer and dryer. Absolutely not!

    ReplyDelete