Saturday, June 6, 2009

Walking in the AM

So, hubby wakes me up at 6:20am with an eager desire to go for a walk. So, we walk to the local coffee shop which is closed, lol, and then end up at Starbucks. Back to the local coffee shop for hot chocolate and we make it home by 8:00am. Seriously, LOVED walking - we should do it every morning. Lots of cute houses, a random flock of parrots (yes, it's true) that roam our neighborhood. I love seeing people walking there dogs and just smiling and saying, "Good Morning."
















This picture was meant to show my current obsession for finding a new apartment.

As it turns out, I think I am over the constant scans for "For Rent" signs.



This was a picture I took last night. Oscar FINALLY finished his last overnight visit for a research study on V02 Max that he is doing for school, hence the lab sticky things on his chest (name, anyone?). Oh and he is TOTALLY flexing here. Even though he would be appalled that I put it online. I'm proud of my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment