I love this video, expect the Finale from Sister Act 2 next time.
Yesterday was a happy day. :) I am trying really hard to deal with taking one day at a time.
Positives from Yesterday
We picked out a Christmas Tree

I got a Christmas Card from a friend
I received my first Giveaway win in the mail and actually really liked it. :) It is the little necklace I'm wearing from Joolwe.
I received a random $100 check from one of the things I did on the internet
Oscar and I started to decorate for Christmas (yes, it's a bunch of random tacky Christmas decorations, but something about me just loves them!!)
Oscar and I had a very very romantic night and I just have to give credit to our Father in heaven. His touch is felt in our lives. I don't know what is next for me, but I feel I am needing to lean on him more and more and trust him every moment to keep going on. Although, this position is filled with some trepidation and anxiety, I like leaning on God's power instead of a false confidence in my own. Hopefully, I am now in the position to see his work and desires for my life more clearly. Yesterday was a good day. I will take today one moment at a time. :)
1. I love that song from Sister Act 2 too!
ReplyDelete2. Cute necklace. Just wondering, have you won any of the giveaways from Ashley Veater's blog?
3. What did you do to get $100?!
4. I'm all about tacky decorations too. haha. Even when we can afford nice decorations, I think I'll stick with homemade, random stuff.
5. What is "very, very romantic" to you? I just asked Justin and his answer was a fancy candlelit dinner, soft music, dancing, and affection, "like our anniversary at the Melting Pot."
1) Yay. :)
ReplyDelete2) I actually won the necklace off Ashley Veater's blog. I should probably send her the picture and a thank you. I don't know her personally though, so I was a bit embarrassed about entering at first. Her blog was the one that made me think of entering giveaways. Now, I'm all over the internet entering giveaways though.
3) The money was actually from an affiliate link I had posted on one of my eHow articles. Amazing, right?
4) Ahh, I love romance. I think a candelit dinner, soft music and dancing is DEF. romantic. When, I think of a romantic setting, I envision the venue where we had Senior Ball. But, really, to me, its just that feeling of walking on air, you know, being so engrossed in each other, almost being lightheaded (?) Our "very very romantic" night was mainly due to, hmmm.. intimacy. :) :::blush, blush:::: But, yes, it is however you create that feeling. It could just be walking on the beach hand in hand. With that feeling it is the most romantic experience ever, without it, you are just holding someone's hand. Even with rose petals, candles and soft music, you've got to FEEL the romance. :)
**I liked your comments by the way. I liked their numbered format and how I thought about how I would respond throughout the week. I've just not felt like writing on blogger for some reason. I'm back though.