Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekly Update - Bella (Lost and Found)


It is time for the weekly update. And I've been avoiding it.

**Let me start by addressing my happy/sad posts. :) At least I didn't stay down long, right?

Oscar's clients have been hurt, on vacation and just not training consistently, so our monthly income has decreased dramatically. I was worried about paying for Oscar's school and then he made me feel better about it (as he always does). It was such a weight on my shoulders, such a burden. I still feel it, but it is much better. Oscar has a talent for making things feel better. Love that guy.

So, THIS WEEK... dun, dun, dun.....

- Bella made an escape, through a cracked open window. She was gone for a whole 24 hours. We bought a cat trap and now she's back in our bathroom comfy as can be (picture of her on left).

- My sister bought her ring today, aww, it's so beautiful. (also pictured on the left.) I am completely impressed with her good taste. :)

- Oscar ALMOST made his team win the basketball game today, but ended up losing it for them with some missed shots. Seriously though, he's a total stud and they wouldn't even be close to winning without him.

- I cooked creative, new, completely from scratch meals this whole week and we drank freshly squeezed juice. It was a lot of fun!!

- I got a new phone this week (free with rebates) and I think it is adorable. And exciting because very rarely do I get anything new. Picture up top. That's actually how it comes, in the fun packaging.

Other than that, really, I've just been trying to figure out finances and Christmas gifts. We still haven't decorated our home. Oscar is in the middle of finals which is fun because I get to quiz him, but not fun because I'm not getting as much attention as usual.

Anyways, life is good and life continues. I am hopeful about where our future will lead us.

Sending out love!!!

Francine

1 comment:

  1. I love her ring too! Glad Bella is home safe and yay for cooking from scratch! We made soup last night.

    ReplyDelete