Friday, September 4, 2009

Have you ever........

squeezed someone so tight that you feel the strength draining from your arms?

Have you ever had a parent ask you to adopt their child?

Have you ever considered it?

Have you ever spent 50 minutes using breathing techniques to calm down a very mad/sad 17 year old?

Have you ever heard someone speak their first words?

Have you ever directly taught someone to say their first words?

Have you ever tried to teach someone the difference between my and your, and when they didn't get it continue to try to teach them for 3-4 months?

Have you ever seen a child go from no future to promising future because of your work?

Have you ever been tempted to treat your husband like a four year old - just because it is so much fun to talk that way?

Have you ever started singing, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in the shower?

I have. Above and More!!!

I love my job. It is a difficult job, and one which makes me want to go to work and stay home at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I don't make difference, other days I do. Today, I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment