Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Touched by an Angel

I used to watch it with my mom when I was little. Now, that we are almost done with our TV, I am choosing what I get to watch on the computer and Touched by an Angel popped into my mind.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first episode. It was on television for 9 years (amazing! in this secular society). Here is the episode I watched if interested (the first episode), but not the first part (this is part V) I intend to watch many more episodes.



There are some AMAZING moments, this was my favorite!! I am going to leave it up on Oscar's computer and hope he gets interested.



Anyways, when looking at the credits, I saw the executive producer's name: Martha Williamson, and decided to look her up.

Here is a video from her. She puts up two (I believe a week) on Believenet.com

1 comment:

  1. I grew up watching "Touched by an Angel." Our whole family loved it!

    ReplyDelete