Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can Marriage Counseling be Tax Deductible?

Seriously. I am sure all the divorces in this country cost us so much money.

Schooling is tax deductible, let's get marriage books, counseling and seminars to be a tax deductible too. Blah. A happy marriage really does make this country a better place. :)

That's why despite the non tax deductible status of marriage books, I will spend some money on buying yet another book. I'm doing it for the country, you know, right?

**This picture is from Flickr. 50th Anniversary. "50th Anniversary. 50 Years coming to this lake each summer. 7 kids. Big Celebration. Big Kiss." By Birdznest Photography

2 comments:

  1. When do you find all that time to read? You make me feel so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, haha. No, I'm horrible. My sister reads all the time and I think the same thing.

    My job is very unique. So, because I may have a three hour long session with a kiddo (that may/may not) be pretty intense, we give our kiddos breaks. So, they work 30 minutes, get a 10 min. break. Work 30 min, 10 min break. Some kiddos I play with on their break, others want nothing to do with me (or really can't handle more Francine time) haha. So I read. :)

    ReplyDelete