- I've worked less (due to one of my kiddos being on vacation).
- It has rained cats and dogs and there has been a bit of flooding and mini tornados in a couple cities over here. (None of it effected me in the least). To me it was just a normal rainy day, but for 6 or 7 days in a row.
- Oscar worked less due to his clients being on vacation.
- We hosted a wine and cheese party for some select friends (picture below). It felt like a smashing success, and it was nice to hang out w/ old friends.
- And I followed the brussel sprout salad recipe from La Grande Orange and it tasted delicious.
- Oscar and I watched the 5th and 6th Harry Potter movies (at his request), but I enjoyed them. I may even read the 7th book again..... tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment