Thursday, January 14, 2010

Drowning myself in Fluff

It is my horrible avoidance mechanism.

Another word for it is procrastinating. I don't remember if I did it so successfully when I was younger. But, I see very clearly now, that as soon as I become overwhelmed, I feel a strong urge to watch mindless tv shows or romantic comedies on youtube.

It is fluff. It is not a good habit. My hope is that one day I'll be able to switch over to reading the Bible when I'm overwhelmed. OR just doing what I need to do. Maybe that day is today. Will power!!

Bah. This application thing is stressing me out. I don't know if it will come together, but I am going to do as much as I can before Feb. 1st and turn it in regardless. We will see what happens. The clock is ticking.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment: