
Oscar comes in from his run today.
Oscar. Francine....condo...for...sale
me. huh?
Oscar. the condo outside is for sale?
me. huh?
Oscar. look outside.
I open the door. To my utmost shock Oscar is NOT talking about a newly built condo for sale in the middle of our apartment complex, he MUST be talking to the amazing palace of a kitty condo which is newly standing in the courtyard.
It only took me about 2 seconds to read the price tag saying $40 and then an immediate, "we'll take it." We claim our prize from the hungry, soon to be envious cat owners who live around us and then rush over to the ATM to get the cash.
I love our new kitty palace, as do our kitties. E.T. looks like a prince as he sits in it even as I type. It is beautiful and looks new. I just looked it up, it cost $149.00 online minus shipping.
I wish I had a camera to share it with you. Our old condo is literally dilapidated. It doesn't even stand on it's own (it has to be propped against the wall). And it has separated into two parts.
Anyways, it is the new addition to our household. I just took about 5 photos for the disposable camera. So, we'll probably get some ACTUAL pictures up after Oscar gives me my birthday present. It is the exact model of the one above.
***oooh and the people above us are moving (hence the cat condo for sale sitting in our courtyard)
http://www.armarkat.com/classic-cat-tree/classic-cat-tree-a7202/prod_24.html
No comments:
Post a Comment