
I used to adore that movie growing up. Still do.
It is SIX days till my Birthday. I told Oscar that one year, I wanted him to be my slave for my Birthday. Did you ever do that as I child. haha. We used to. For example, "If you don't win this game, you have to be my SLAVE for the day!" Then we would say, "I want you to clean my room." Haha, I love it. "Or get me some bread from the kitchen." All in a highly superior voice, of course. There was some real power there. oooh, I just like to think of all the things I could make Oscar do. Wash my Car. Give me a manicure. Make me guacamole. It sounds like fun to me. :)
Yes, so Oscar has $300 hidden in the sock drawer. I found it on accident and told him of course. I keep telling him that he doesn't have to give me a gift, but if he is going to, I want it NOW. lol. I also keep stressing non expensive. Yes, he told me after his birthday he might give me mine early and now I am just dying of curiosity.
I think I would be very happy if he just got me flowers and then he had to be my slave for the day! I am liking that power idea. I would also make him write me an ehow article.
By the way, these costume eHow articles are killing me. They take a long time to write. But, are fun. And right now, I am loving the eighties. But, am not yet done with my article, so won't post it yet. blah. ACCESSORIES and MAKEUP left to write. Just got to do it.
Wow, someone has power issues! I have a feeling Oscar is already your slave anyway...
ReplyDelete