Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Amazing Country & Defense

I feel so blessed to live in such an amazing country. It worries me that our President Obama has cut spending so dramatically in national defense.

Even if you don't believe in engaging in war, I would think you would still fund a defense system. What happens if we have another 9/11? What happens if all the countries who say they want to destroy the U.S. actually develop a missile that will travel that far? We won't be able to defend ourselves. There will be NO way for us to block it.

I don't think anyone will be saying "I told you so." I think they will be very sad. I think there will definitely be regret on the part of President Obama and those who did not think defense was important. In fact, in failing to defend our nation, we could possibly be throwing our freedom out the window. Then, again, who wants freedom anyways, right?



Yes I am prolific this morning.... and, yes, I am procrastinating doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment